Category List

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Strawberry Shortcake doll who blew "strawberry kisses." My dad couldn't handle the smell so he literally took her head off to remove some of the strawberry-scented sticks inside and stitched it back on! A bit traumatic for me when I was a little kid... LOL

ThunderCats
ThunderCats
Strawberry Shortcake doll who blew "strawberry kisses." My dad couldn't handle the smell so he literally took her head off to remove some of the strawberry-scented sticks inside and stitched it back on! A bit traumatic for me when I was a little kid... LOL
Strawberry Shortcake doll who blew "strawberry kisses." My dad couldn't handle the smell so he literally took her head off to remove some of the strawberry-scented sticks inside and stitched it back on! A bit traumatic for me when I was a little kid... LOL
Thundercats
Thundercats

No comments:

Post a Comment